1. ACTS: SEEING GOD'S POWER IN ACTION Do you ever feel powerless? It was not always so for the people of the early church. Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christians did. The power that you see in action in this book is the same power that can transform your life." Join us and be transformed in your walk with the Lord. Leader: Becky CappsLocation: Moon Valley Bible Church
3. EAST-SIDE LIFE GROUP Have you ever heard a Sunday sermon and wished you could ask questions? “How does this relate to me?” “What difference could this make?” “What does God want me to do with this?” These are the kinds of questions we’ll be considering in this Life Group designed to sync up with the Sunday sermon. With Sunday's sermon as a focus, we will together explore and discover ways to apply biblical principles to everyday life. Leader: Ricky and Mavis Amano Location: Cactus & 96th Street, Scottsdale
4. CHILDREN OF THE DAYAn in-depth Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians by Beth Moore. Is family life a challenge? Is work driving you crazy? Do you know God has a purpose for your life, but can't figure out what it is? Know that your circumstances are not coincidental. And God's timing is impeccable. In this study, you'll face crises, afflictions, relationships, doubts, concerns, and fears. Find encouragement for living the Christian life now and hope for when Christ returns.Leader: Linda GemmillLocation: Moon Valley Bible ChurchCHILDCARE PROVIDED
5. MOMENTUM (YOUNG ADULTS)Momentum is designed to serve young adults by providing a firm foundation for their spiritual and practical growth. We want to help young adults with as much as we can with their walk with Jesus, college, relationships, money management, career choices, etc. We meet every week, have a free home-cooked meal together, worship, and talk about God and our lives.Host: Will and Andrea LandesLocation: 12th Street & Grovers, Phoenix
7. MOPS & MOMSnext “Be You, Bravely.” Open to any moms with babies through school-age children. Join us for this fun and meaningful time JUST for moms. We will connect with other experienced moms, dive into our BRAVE theme to discover all the mommy courage God has given us, as well as offer support and encouragement for your mothering journey.CHILDCARE PROVIDEDLeaders: Various MV MomsLocation: Moon Valley Bible Church
10. WAYFINDING BIBLE STUDYWhether you are a novice to Bible study or you’ve been at it for a while, with the Bible’s rich and deep content it is easy to lose our way and often hard to see how all the pieces fit together. During our 8-week Wayfinding Bible Study, you will learn how to easily navigate the Bible’s 50 of the most important events from Genesis to Revelation that tell one big story and reveal Jesus as True North. The Wayfinding Study incorporates the science of wayfinding to help readers easily navigate the big picture of God’s word. Leader: Kerwin and Gina KingLocation: 12th Street & the 101
11. LIFE LESSONS FROM THE PROPHETSThis Life Group will take a stroll through the lives of the prophets Elisha and Elijah, looking for modern-day life lessons and applications.Leader: Larry and Wanda HansenLocation: 19th Ave & Greenway
© 2014 Moon Valley Bible Church. All rights reserved.